Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through sleepy neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins in a quest to uncover the Spirit of the Mountain.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the village elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and seeking out secrets long hidden deep within the mountains.
• NEW: Discover the heart of the Mountain. Navigate your way through a series of never before seen set pieces, revealing a mysterious and brand new playable character along the way — only on Apple Arcade
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Explore procedurally generated terrain, creating unique landscapes, visuals and gameplay opportunities.
• NEW: Take your snowboarding skills to the next level with a series of 20 brand-new goals, specially designed to be tackled by the new character and their unique tricking abilities
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, shooting stars, and more.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete hundreds of goals to unlock new items and abilities — all with intuitive controls.
• Test your skills with 195+ handcrafted goals
• Discover seven unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities.
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience — including brand new, unlockable music and sound effects (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad and Mac devices. Your progress will always be in sync.
• NEW: Existing progress from the original Alto’s Adventure (2015) can be imported, allowing long term players to pick up right where they left off.