The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your iPhone or iPad. Just pair an MFI or Steam controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
* iPhone or iPad using iOS 11.0 or higher
* Computer running Steam - Windows, Mac, or Linux
* iOS device must be on the same local network as the computer running Steam
For best performance:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your iOS device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your iOS device within a reasonable range of your router
Backbone Player Highlights
With Backbone, users can record, edit and share gameplay at 1080p 60fps. Check out some recent highlights from Backbone players.
Steam Link supports controllers, including the Backbone One, on the App Store and Google Play.
Transform your phone into the ultimate game console. Snap in and play any game or service that supports controllers, including Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Apple Arcade, or even stream directly from your Xbox, PlayStation, or PC.
No charging, no waiting for updates, no tedious setup. Uncover a new world of mobile gaming in seconds.